[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick andwtkOpenGLRenderWindow::SetRGBACharPixelData problem

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:24:44 EST 2009

John,

vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom demonstrates the same problem.
It looks like this is graphics card/driver problem.

I have ATI FireGl V3400 which already shown some weird effects when
running multiple application at the same time.
So this might be another problem.

I will try to test on the different computer with different graphics
card. It will just take a bit to rebuild everything n release.

Thanks,
    Alex