[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick andwtkOpenGLRenderWindow::SetRGBACharPixelData problem

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Dec 2 05:00:13 EST 2009

Hi,

The rubber band is drawn by XORing the pixel data ( R, G,  B ) with ( 255,
255, 255 )  leaving A unchanged - see RedrawRubberBand().  Try
vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom to test rubber band drawing. This uses
SetPixelData() instead of SetRGBACharPixelData() to see if this makes any
difference.
HTH

John.