[vtkusers] [Fwd: RE: RenderWindow refresh for Multiple renders in VTK]

Anka Kochanowska anka at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 27 07:47:21 EDT 2009

Hi!
Please, send messages to the list, so others can tell you their ideas.

I was thinking about invoking event, then, some object has to have
observer for this event.  You may find how to use InvokeEvent() in
numerous vtk classes and examples.

I do not know what you mean by renders but, have you tried Update() method?

Anka