[vtkusers] Modify suffix for shared libraries

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Mon Aug 17 10:29:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Is there a CMAKE variable in the VTK builds that I can set to modify
the suffix of the shared libraries? Similar to the debug suffix.
Up until recently, this wasn't an issue because I didn't need to
provide all the libs in a single distribution.
I'd like to be able to differentiate between platform architectures
(specifically on windows) so that I can place the shared libraries in
the same directories for my runtime (need to load them via JNI in Java).
Something like:
vtkCommonJava.Win32.dll
vtkCommonJava.Win64.dll

Currently, they both produce: