[vtkusers] Doubts setting the position of an Actor

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:26:38 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm, trying, without success, put an actor in a position in four
views: 3D view ( a volume rendering ) and 2D views ( axial, coronal,
sagittal ). I know this is a basic task, but I'm very confused about
how to position the actor by SetPosition. My actors are an vtkActor (
not vtkActor2D ). I have a position that's works on 3D view, but the
same position will not work on 2D. I tried a lot of conversions with
vtkCoordinate, and no success. Have someone any tutorial or tip that's
can help on this basic task?

Regards,

Wagner Sales