[vtkusers] Drawing Arrows by using two points

ClaudeG claude.gangolf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:23:03 EDT 2009

hi,

i'm writting in c++ under windows. I use a file where all the coordinates of
my vectors are store and also the total numbers of vectors. I know how to
create arrows with VTKArrowSource and placing them to the starting point.

For example, if i have 4 points, then my file has this structure:

0 2
0.5 0.5 0.5 1.0 1.0 1.0
0.25 -0.25 -0.25 0.5 -0.5 -0.5

so of course p1(0.5,0.5,0.5) and p2(1.0,1.0,1.0) and so on for p3 and p4,
but now i want to draw a an arrow from p1 to p2 and p3 to p4. when i have
the arrow from the arrowsource and the appropreid actors, than i can use the
SetPosition-function to set the arrow to p1.

But how can i tell the arrow that its ending point is p2?

thanks for any help

Claude