[vtkusers] build vtk libs using Visual Studio 2005 (for dummies)

mschira mark.schira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:40:06 EDT 2009

John M. Drescher wrote:

> Run cmake-gui.exe from a "Visual Studio 2005 command prompt"
>
> This should be in the start menu.
>
> John

Thanks, John.
So I started the SDK Command Prompt, (I hope that is the right one), i tried
cmake-gui.exe       and Cmake-gui.exe     and CMake-gui.exe

but all I got was
'cmake-gui.exe' is not recognised as an internal or external command

(I also tried the prompt via the visual studio start page then selecting
tools, visual studio command prompt looks identical, so I guess it is two
names for the same thing. BTW.: got the same error message)

So what did I wrong?
M.