[vtkusers] vtkTemporalData

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Mon Apr 20 15:46:01 EDT 2009

Hi Erik,
I asked the very same question a couple of months back. John Biddiscombe was
very helpful in getting me up and running. Check out this thread for more
info (more towards the end of the thread will have the info you're
interested in):
http://www.nabble.com/TemporalDataSet-examples-td18096276.html

Basically, it is recommended to write a reader for your original data that
handles the temporal information keys (I looked at vtkEnSightReader.cxx for
an example) in RequestData and RequestInformation or use the
vtkFileSeriesReader interface in paraview.
 Gerrick