[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] Can we drop Visual Studio 6 support?

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:49:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am a VS6 user on some PC, VS9 express on others - unfortunately not
possessing 2005, so I cannot deploy ParaView plugins, but that's another
mailing list ;-) -. I totally agree with Mike: as VS6 is an old guy now,
users that want to keep it for different good reasons should keep the
corresponding lib versions. When they wish to use brand new releases, they
should upgrade to not-so-brand but new tools.

Best regards,
Jerome