[vtkusers] Storing vtkdata in cache

Paulo Henrique Junqueira Amorim paulojamorim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:00:53 EDT 2009

Hi,

Not is in the Application.I am also having the same problem, I think that
the swao of Linux is more efficient.

In a pipeline and could force to implement a filter, free memory and run
next filter ?

I'm using Python

example part of simple pipeline:

... ->  vtkDecimatePro                 ->   vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter -> ....
    ->  execute  and free memory  ->   execute and free memory

Best Regards,
Paulo Amorim