[vtkusers] Should I put examples on this wiki?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 15:17:13 EDT 2009

A while ago I sent out an email asking where I should post examples. There
seems to be a wiki setup already:
http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK

But I don't see any examples - would this be an appropriate place to put
them? The only reason I ask again is that now that I found this it seems
like the obvious place, but no one mentioned it last time. There seems to be
a whole bunch of administrivia there, so I didn't know if that wiki was
trying to remain administrivia only.

I see "Administrative Topics" and "Current Project" - there could simply be
a third section, "Examples" - including what to link to, which headers to
include, and how to instantiate and call a few filters to demonstrate the
pipeline, reading/writing vtp files (points, point normals (in the 6 ways I
know how to make them!) triangles, planes, etc.), etc.

Thanks,

David