[vtkusers] how to fix only video in background

Luca Ramundo luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
Wed Apr 8 15:00:34 EDT 2009

hi everybody,
I have a problem and I'd like to know what do you think about it. I have
four views (axial, sagittal, coronal and 3d) and I'd like to insert the
video capture (from cam) on the background of the 3d view and the DICOM
volume on the foreground.

I  put both the video that dicom on the 3d view but my problem is that I'd
like to  mantain fixed the video plane in background. Then I'd like to move
dicom volum (rotate, zoom,...) without move the video plane.. I'm working on
the augmented reality..
Who can suggest me something about this?