[vtkusers] VTK 5.2 and 5.4 bug

Rolf Anders Syvertsen Rolf.Anders.Syvertsen at rikshospitalet.no
Thu Apr 2 07:45:30 EDT 2009

When I try to set the render offscreen value on, my linux computers gets a segmentation fault. Works find on my windows computer.

I need a way to be able to render without the screen (xwindows), need to be able to render on my linux cluster, have loads of data that I need to render. Is it possible to do this with VTK? Or do I need to find an other way of doing this? Am a little feedup of messing with the !"well" documented vtk.