[vtkusers] problem with latest x11 on fc9 with vtk

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 25 16:28:59 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I have just downloaded the latest cvs version of vtk, and I get some
trouble at the runtime. Whenever I try to open one window, the window
just appear for less than one second and this message appear in my console:

ERROR: In ~/CVSROOT/VTK/Rendering/vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 623
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x10ee740): Cannot create GLX context.  Aborting.

I have just updated X11 this morning (I use this rpm:
xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.5.0-2.fc9.x86_64 ). Please help!!!
Thanks in advance,
Arnaud