[vtkusers] VTK & Java & Netbeans Platform

Sercani sercanimailgroups at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 02:59:49 EDT 2008

Hi everyone;

I have moved my project from c++ vtk to java vtk, but there are some
differences between them. For example I coulnd't disable interaction of
vtkPanel. And I coulnd't pass the mouse event to Canvas rather than
vtkRenderWindowInteractor. I want to take mouse events with java but
coulnd't manage it...vtkPanel seems to sit on top of the other components ,
for example if a menu or panel comes on it, that component becomes
unvisible...Is there a document or tutorial that explains how to use vtk
with java? Or is there anyone solves these problems?