[vtkusers] Error in conversion from Tcl to C++

B. C. butterfly.1688 at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 18 10:44:45 EDT 2008

Hi everyone.
I found (in vtkCurvatures class examples) code lines in Tcl language. When i did the conversion into C++ language, many errors are generated!!!
I post an example of conversion and the associated error s:

TCL:
vtkPolyDataMapper cmapper1
cmapper1 SetInputConnection [curve1 GetOutputPort]
cmapper1 SetLookupTable lut1
cmapper1 SetUseLookupTableScalarRange 1

C++:
vtkPolyDataMapper *cmapper1 = vtkPolyDataMapper::New();
cmapper1->SetInputConnection(curve1->GetOutputPort());
cmapper1->SetLookupTable(lut1);
cmapper1->SetUseLookupTableScalarRange(1);

curve1 is a vtkCurvatures
lut1 is a vtkLookupTable

Errors:
'SetInputConnection' : is not a member of 'vtkPolyDataMapper'
see declaration of 'vtkPolyDataMapper'

'GetOutputPort' : is not a member of 'vtkCurvatures'
see declaration of 'vtkCurvatures'