[vtkusers] Visual Studio .NET -- problem with vtkFormsWindowControl

Ben Held ben.held at staarinc.com
Thu Sep 18 08:18:24 EDT 2008

Bill,

We had some trouble with this some time ago. Our experience was with a C++
Windows Forms application so I don't know if it is relevant, but if my
memory is correct, it had to do with making sure we were using the same
configuration that the vtkFormsWindow was built with - in our case it was
built for Win32 and we could not use it with a 64-bit version of our
application.

As a result we ended up placing the code for vtkFormsWindow inside our
application and inserting it into our controls programmatically.

Ben