[vtkusers] VTK 5.0.2 and TCL/Tk :Version not found to download

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Tue Sep 16 04:33:59 EDT 2008

Hi

I'am using VTK 5.0.2 and  Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
I woul like to use KWWidgets so I was obliged to rebuild  VTK  to Integer
Tcl/Tk.
I found that VTK 5.0.2 supports the version 8.2 , 8.3 and 8.4 of Tcl/Tk.
I tried to download the version 8.3 I didn't find it either in the official
site or the sourceforge site.
For the 8.4 version the ZIP (TC and TK source ) file was damaged.

Is the a precompiled version of Tcl/Tk 8.4 or 8.3 ?

Thank you in advance