[vtkusers] Problem with vtkDataArrayTemplate Resize?

Sam Preston jsam at sci.utah.edu
Fri Sep 5 15:34:49 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've been trying to Resize() a vtkDoubleArray, but after resizing it
still shows the original number of tuples when I call
GetNumberOfTuples().  Looking at the code, calling Resize(...) does
indeed allocate the correct memory, but it does not set MaxId, which
is used by GetNumberOfTuples when reporting the number of tuples in
the array.  Is this a bug, or expected behavior?  If this is expected,
is there a better way to resize an array?

Thanks,

-Sam