[vtkusers] flipped vtk display of an imported from ITK

Shady Shidfar shady_shidfar at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 08:59:10 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird problem. I'm using itk to read an image, then convert it to VTK and display it. The problem is that the result displayed image is filpped vertically. I know itk's image origin is at top left and VTK's at bottom right (That's correct, right?), But I thought this would be corrected by itkImageToVTKImageFilter , but it seems it's not. I'm attaching the code. Am I doing anything wrong? or do I have to flip the image every time I want to display the image in VTK???

I'm not sure if the problem is with ITK or VTK?

Thanks for your help

Shaadi

try{
input.Read(itkImage_UC3input = itkImage_UC3.New();"C:/brainCut.tif");// Import ITK image to VTKitk2vtk.SetInput(input);
itk2vtk.Update();
vtk.
imageActor.SetInput(data);
renderer.AddActor(imageActor);
vtkFormsWindowControl1.GetRenderWindow().AddRenderer(renderer);
vtkFormsWindowControl1.Update();
}
{
}itkImageToVTKImageFilter_IUC3itk2vtk =itkImageToVTKImageFilter_IUC3.New();vtkImageDatadata = itk2vtk.GetOutput();vtkImageActorimageActor= newvtkImageActor();vtkRendererrenderer = newvtkRenderer();catch(Exceptionex)Console.WriteLine(ex);