[vtkusers] Vectors in XML-format VTK files

Bryn Lloyd blloyd at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 30 04:01:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am not 100% sure, but think this is just a visualization trick done in PV.

You should try the suggestion of Dominik and reverse engineer the XML
format.

If you still need to visualize the vectors at the cell centers do the
following:

In PV call Filters -> Cell Centers, and then display the glyphs.

Bryn

Bryn Lloyd
Computer Vision Laboratory
ETH Zürich, Sternwartstrasse 7