[vtkusers] Functions are not accessible!!!

B. C. butterfly.1688 at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 25 06:06:31 EDT 2008

Good morning.
I'm sorry if i'm disturbing you. This time, i'm adressing you. I really need help.
I'm sure that if i didn't found help, it's because i didn't explain my problem well.

If i have a polydata in input and i want to have as output the whole points which have a maximum curvature > some value.
It means, from the polydata i must have points (with different color for example). I'm not trynig to just compute those values of maximum curvatures.

Please, try to explain me how to do this. Is the 'vtkCurvatures' class sufficient or there is another way to use?

Thank you so much.