[vtkusers] Installing an application that uses VTK

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Oct 23 15:57:17 EDT 2008

Yes, if you do a static compilation of VTK then you don't have to
worry about having VTK installed on the client machine. Also what
versions of OS X are you targeting? If you are on OS X 10.5 and want
to target 10.4 also then there may be some issues with the compilation
where you will need to put in some additional compile flags.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net