[vtkusers] Visualizing Vectors

Deshpreet Singh Bedi dbedi at astro.cornell.edu
Wed Oct 15 16:15:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

I want to be able to visualize vectors, one for (and extending from the
middle of) each cell that I have created in a given unstructured grid using
the XML format for my VTK files.  For example, if I have a line consisting
of three points (cell type is VTK_POLY_LINE), I only want to display one
vector from the middle of the cell (line).  What is the easiest way to do
this?

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you could respond directly to my
address as it takes a while sometimes to wait for a response in the daily
digest!

Thanks,
Desh