[vtkusers] Create an archframe from profiles

Michele Nigri michele.nigri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 06:09:49 EDT 2008

I must create an archframe, a section of an elicopter.I have only
points that represent the external profile and points that represent
the internal profile. These points are stored in a structure and fill
a vtkPolyData. How I can create this model?
My first think is to clip a structured grid with the external profile,
keeping internal data, and then clip this data with the internal
profile; the issue is that I can't create an Implicit Function with my
polydata, so no function, no clip...Please help!!

Best regards