[vtkusers] How to import NASA SRTM DEM data into VTK

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sun Oct 12 13:21:36 EDT 2008

Hi,
            Can VTK import DEM data from any of the following file
formats? I ask this because the input to vtkDEMReader is an ASCII file
format. Please help! :-)

VRT
,GTiff
,NITF
,HFA
,ELAS
,AAIGrid
,DTED
,PNG
,JPEG
,MEM
,GIF
,XPM
,BMP
,PCIDSK
,PCRaster
,ILWIS
,SRTMHGT
,Leveller
,Terragen
,GMT
,netCDF
,PNM
,ENVI
,EHdr,PAux,MFF,MFF2,BT,IDA,ERS,FIT,RMF,RST,INGR,GSAG,GSBG,USGSDEM,ADRG

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson