[vtkusers] Stopping the vtkRenderWindowInteractor

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Oct 9 09:57:41 EDT 2008

You can call interactor->ExitCallback() from within an event callback of
some sort and it will pop out of the message loop started by
interactor->Start()...

I'm not sure if the render window remains open beyond that point or if it
closes as part of the ExitCallback processing. Start with that and ask again
if you have further questions... I think the render window remains until you
Delete it and the interactor.

HTH,
David