[vtkusers] How to transpose texture coord?

chengyc at yahoo.com chengyc at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 17:21:07 EDT 2008

Hi all,
Can I use the class vtkTransformTextureCoords to transpose texture coordinates?
My case is that I'm having a image (TIF) of dimension n * m, to be mapped on a cylinder as dimension m * n.
One alternative came to me is to transpose the vtkStructuredPoints after reading in the image, but I guess that will take even longer time.

vtkTransformTextureCoords allows you only to do flips (180 degree rotation). What I need will be something that can do 90" rotation. Any ideas?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,