[vtkusers] How to generate a surface normal glyph for a triangle cell

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Wed Oct 8 06:50:51 EDT 2008

Hi Miguel,
                       I've got the Visualization Toolkit book (2nd &
3rd editions) but not the VTK User's Guide.

I'm also going through the doxygen pages, and samples, etc, but the
thing is somethings some of these basic things just escape me! I don't
know if this solution is documented in the VTK User's Guide, but I am
hoping posting to the user group might yield a solution.

For example, I managed to get the tcl code working, with a plane
surface and generated the arrow glyph, but it's pointing in the wrong
direction. I was hoping someone could help me correct it.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson