[vtkusers] How to generate a surface normal glyph for a triangle cell

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Wed Oct 8 06:33:32 EDT 2008

Hi Miguel,
                      I searched the book for "surface normal" or
"normal" but did not find any info on how to display the surface
normal as a glyph.

I've got a surface normal, I've got an arrow glyph. Only the
orientation is wrong. Is there some way to obtain the direction vector
for a surface normal?

Best regards,

Elvis