[vtkusers] 'vtkCurvatures' class has no member called 'GetMaximumCurvature'

B. C. butterfly.1688 at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 6 12:29:47 EDT 2008

Good evening everybody.
I'm using vtkCurvatures class to extract curvatures from a polydata object. I'm using vtk 4.4 and i'm refering to 'VTK vtkCurvatures Class Reference.mht'

When i try to extract maximum curvatures using 'GetMaximumCurvature' , i have this error message:
'GetMaximumCurvature' : is not a member of 'vtkCurvatures'

And, when i try to extract mean curvatures using 'GetMeanCurvature' , i have this error message:
'GetMeanCurvature' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'vtkCurvatures'

What should i do for each case??

Thank you so much