[vtkusers] Depth Peeling VTK5.2 ATI Cars

Inigo Barandiaran ibarandiaran at vicomtech.org
Fri Oct 3 12:01:14 EDT 2008

Thanks goodwin for your reply.
I tested depth peeling in both laptop and non-laptop PC. With an old ATI
card and with a New ATI card with the lastest drivers installed (i used this
tool http://www.driverheaven.net/modtool.php that allows to install the
lastest ATI drivers for non-Laptop PC in any laptop).

Depth peeling did not work nor in laptop neither in non-laptop PC.

Francois, i don't know where is exactly the problem. In your code, you
mention that the problem is the implementation in GLSL of some funtions in
ATI's driver isnt it?

I will try to find a solution, but, do you think is going to be difficult to
solve? Thanks in advance, and thanks for your efforts in VTK :)

Best,