[vtkusers] Sample code using VTK and DICOM

masabumi ishihara maty.ishihara at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 03:16:26 EDT 2008

Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for your response.

> late ? do you mean slow ?

I'm sorry, you are right.
I made a slight mistake.
Besides, I made another mistake, which is as follows;
            (wrong)                             (right)
     moving and zooming         moving or zooming, respectively

> gdcm is much faster in Release mode AFAIK since it remove the pre/post
> conditions written using asserts.

Thanks. But, yesterday the DGCM Viwer I built with release mode was slow.
I'd like to try to rebuild with AFAIK .
Then, please tell me how to build with AFAIK .

Thanks.

Maty