[vtkusers] Multi Body Collission

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Nov 26 11:16:55 EST 2008

Well, the naive approach is to do an n^2 approach and compare each
body against all the other bodies in the list to see if they collide.

That is the really in-efficient way to do it. There are more efficient
ways to do it but that is a start. Not suggested but a start.

You might look at "Molecular Dynamics" codes on google and see what
they do.

Mike