[vtkusers] Only scalars remain with vtkImageReslice on vtkImageData

Pelt, R.F.P. van R.F.P.v.Pelt at tue.nl
Thu Nov 20 13:41:15 EST 2008

Hi all vtk users,

Currently I'm working with a vtkImageData, which contains both
scalars and vectors attributes attached to the PointData.

Since the data originates from an MRI device, I would like to
transform this to patient coordinates.

I've used vtkImageReslice->SetResliceAxes to apply the transformation
matrix. This works fine, but the returned data set only contains
the scalar data (with a new name label attached 'Scalars_').
The vector data is simply discarded!

Is there a better way to do this transformation? Did I overlook something?

Hope someone can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Roy