[vtkusers] vtkBalloonWidget renders behind vtkScalarBarActor

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Tue Nov 18 17:04:23 EST 2008

Hi Karthik,

I understand the 2D actor situation but I'm unfamiliar with what you mean by
"layers"? I see there is an interface for setting the layer of the renderer
but if I use this, it looks like I'd also have to create a separate renderer
or am I reading this wrong?
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.2/html/a01187.html#5621b2f66530f887d930ac21860f963e
Gerrick