[vtkusers] Problem getting correct results with vtkProjectedTerrainPath

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Nov 9 20:27:35 EST 2008

MY guess on this one is that the vtkProjectedTerrainPath is using the
original (non-scaled) DEM data where as the image data is being warped
to 10% of the original height, in other words, you are really working
from 2 different data sets: a scaled and the original.

You need to somehow pass the scaled (warped) data to the
vtkProjectedTerrainPath filter. If this is not possible you may want
to consider actually scaling the data yourself to 10% of its value. In
C++ I would get the pointer to the 0 index, and then multiply the z
value by 0.10. This probably isn't a "best practice" method but would
solve the problem.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net