[vtkusers] Moving the mouse on the vtkRenderWindow -- straightening out an object

William E. Lucarell welucarell at equityeng.com
Fri Nov 7 11:10:37 EST 2008

We have a vtkRenderWindow in Visual C# .NET.  When moving the mouse, the object rotates, and the farther away you are from where you initially click the mouse, it rotates faster.  What we want to do is straighten out the object by moving the mouse.  That is, let's say we want to rotate it  15 units to the right and 15 units down.  We want to click the mouse and move it 15 units to the right to rotate 15 units right and click the mouse and move it 15 units down to rotate 15 units down.  We don't want to speed up rotation.  Thanks!

Bill Lucarell