[vtkusers] Some VTK functions return different values for Debug and Release version?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Nov 6 12:57:16 EST 2008

What functions are you referring to?
Give us some example code that gives different results and perhaps somebody
will be able to spot why that would happen...

It's likely a compiler optimization difference if you are seeing slightly
different numerical results. The Release builds are optimized and the Debug
builds are not.

Thanks,
David