[vtkusers] Some VTK functions return different values for Debug and Release version?

Yujun Guo yguo2006 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:38:30 EST 2008

Hi,

I am working on a project using Visual Studio 6, and VTK 5.0. Somehow the
same VTK function call returns different values for Debug version and
Release version. This is not what I want to see. Actually, the debug version
is giving the correct result, while release version is not behaving as
expected.

Is there anything I can do to make both versions work consistently? Or, How
can I make the vtk functions work in the same way for both debug and release
versions?

Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,

Eugene