[vtkusers] SetPixelFormat Failed

PsyVis osue80 at bangor.ac.uk
Sun Nov 2 20:12:48 EST 2008

Hello

I posted about this about a week ago see:

http://www.nabble.com/SetPixelFormat-Failed---error-td20186670.html#a20186670

I'm having problems removing a vtkPanel and then putting a new one in its
place, I keep getting setPixelFormat errors and the app crashes and dies. We
gathered that it could be a problem with swing and java and a possible
solution was found.

At first it seemed to have reduced the problem but nowI keep getting phases
of where it will keep giving me the setPixelFormat failed error over and
over again for about five minutes then start sudennly working, then stop
again. Please could somebody explain to me what is happening - is it
graphics card related?? , is it just to do with Swing and Java or is it VTK.
:confused:

Regards

Rich