[vtkusers] crashes N-D Linear Time Exact Signed Euclidean Distance Transform

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:55:14 EDT 2008

Dear ITKers,

I tried to use N-D Linear Time Exact Signed Euclidean Distance Transform
from IJ.

http://insight-journal.org/midas/handle.php?handle=1926/171

Compilation went well and I got a brand new and very nice looking
executable.
However when I tried to run it with the example images provided in the
archive,
the program keeps crashing with the memory corruption error ( see error
below).

Am I missing something?
Have anybody tried that algorithm implementation?

Thanks,

Alex

*********************** Errors ********

dzyubak at debian: /Images$ ls
binaryPhantom.hdr      peep0_seg01_out.img
binaryPhantom.img      SignedMaurerDistanceMapImageFilterTest
binaryPhantom_out.hdr  SquareBinary201.hdr
binaryPhantom_out.img  SquareBinary201.img
peep0_seg01.hdr        SquareBinary201_out.hdr
peep0_seg01.img        SquareBinary201_out.img
peep0_seg01_out.hdr
dzyubak at debian: /Images$ ./SignedMaurerDistanceMapImageFilterTest
SquareBinary201.hdr
*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x08176b90 ***
Aborted