[vtkusers] vtkMarchingCubes

prabhat246 prabhat246 at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 17:13:24 EDT 2008

Thanks Sylvain,

I closely want to follow the marching cubes algorithm,
It is very difficult for me to difficult to understand the code of the
algorithm.
But Still it is being little difficult for me to understand the function
which is actually responsible for the
Marching cubes algorithm[vtkMarchingCubesComputeGradient()]

Could you tell me which data structure stores the output and in what
format(is it still ImageData or PolyData)? also It is being difficult for me
to understand which variable is what.

It is also a good idea if you could comment this function for me.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17462464/vtkMarchingCubes.cxx
vtkMarchingCubes.cxx

Thanks a lot.
Prabhat