[vtkusers] vtkMarchingCubes

prabhat246 prabhat246 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 18:09:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

Please if someone can try to answer my questions then please do reply.
(I've never got a response for my previous posts.)
Even I'll be happy to listen NO from the modertors rather than waiting for a
response for a long time.

I made following changes in example

\ITK\InsightApplications-3.4.0\Auxiliary\vtk\itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK

here is my piece of code
     vtkMarchingCubes * contour = vtkMarchingCubes::New();
     contour->SetInput(vtkImporter1->GetOutput());
     contour->SetValue(0, 128);

I am new to learn this algorithm.

1. Can you please explain what are these parameters of SetValue function ??
2. How can I change the cube size to be bigger ?? and
3. How can I run this example without consuming much of memory (say I have
800+ slices) ??

Hoping for a helpful quick response.

Thanks a lot

Prabhat