[vtkusers] FW: Removing Actors

Andres Barrera andresba at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 20:27:58 EDT 2008

rcpompeu,Try to re-render the scene, using vtkRenderWindow::Render() (e.g. VTK3->Render(); )        Andres

From: w_e_b_m_a_s_t_e_r_6_9 at hotmail.comTo: rcpompeu at hotmail.comDate: Tue, 6 May 2008 00:31:09 +1000CC: vtkusers at public.kitware.comSubject: Re: [vtkusers] Removing Actors

Is the program actually entering the 'else' section?? Maybe tbnIniciar->Down is always true? If you're not sure then throw in a print statement to see if anything prints in that section.The RemoveActor function is the correct one to use. I am using that in the program that I'm working on at the moment.If that is not the problem, then it could be that something is still using the actor that you're trying to remove. That can be a problem when using the Delete function to remove it from memory, however I'm not sure if it can be a problem for RemoveActor as well.Hope that helps a bit,Cameron.

From: rcpompeu at hotmail.comTo: vtkusers at public.kitware.comDate: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:45:11 +0000Subject: [vtkusers] Removing Actors

Hello All,
How do I remove an individual actor from the scene? My code does not work. Someone help me? Thanks. if  (tbnIniciar->Down) {  VTK3->GetRenderer()->AddActor(outlineActor);  } else {    VTK3->GetRenderer()->RemoveActor(outlineActor);    VTK3->GetRenderer()->RemoveViewProp(outlineActor);    VTK3->GetRenderer()->Clear();   } VTK3->Invalidate();

Notícias direto do New York Times, gols do Lance, videocassetadas e muitos outros vídeos no MSN Videos! Confira já!

at CarPoint.com.au It's simple! Sell your car for just $30

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!