[vtkusers] Removing Actors

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Mon May 5 10:54:49 EDT 2008

Please keep the discussion on the vtkusers list rather than emailing me
directly. That way other people can contribute to the conversation, and
the discussion is archived.

By "re-rendering", I mean calling Render() on your vtkRenderWindow. (I'm
guessing that VTK3 in the code segment you sent is a vtkRenderWindow.)

- Amy