[vtkusers] vtk-cmake help

Yannick Bourret ybourret at mirarco.org
Mon May 5 12:23:18 EDT 2008

Hello Isidro,

The information will be useful aswell. Please let me know if you find
anything. Also, in my case, I only want to Install VTK with Python
Wrapping.

However, I am unable to compile it since I get many linking
errors when using Visual Studio 8 (2005)

On Mon, 5 May 2008 12:53:37 -0300
 "Isidro Moreno" <morenoisidro at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>Hi! Is there any help site/file that explains each CMake option for building vtk? (I say, besides the few words that appear in CMake app / CMakeCache file...) Does anybody know how to install VTK/C++ in many PCs without compiling the code each time?. Thanks!

Yannick Bourret, Co-op Student
VR Programmer and Pilot
ybourret at mirarco.org

MIRARCO -- Mining Innovation