[vtkusers] VTK and Osirix plugins

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 29 08:38:56 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

This is actually a question about using VTK in an OSIRIX plugin. Does
anyone have a small example on how one can go about achieving that?

I have a DICOM image that I want to read inside OSIRIX and then what I
want to do is run the vtkContourFilter and visualize the output.
However, I am not even able to have the Plugin even include a VTK
header so far. Unfortunately, the documentation on this subject is
also very scarce. Has anyone here been able to do it with any success
and provide some suggestions on how to start? It would be really
appreciated.

Thanks,
Anja