[vtkusers] How to create a regular triangulation ?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:42:53 EDT 2008

If you want to put a little work into your triangulations, take a
look at this link.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~quake/triangle.html

The caveats of the code is that it is strictly 2D so anything out of
the xy plane needs to be transformed into the xy plane. I have found
the triangulations produced by this code are very nice and regular.

I have some code written in vtk that utilizes the above if you want
to take a look.

--
Mike Jackson