[vtkusers] kwsys in custom source

Patrick D. Emond patrickdemond at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:22:25 EDT 2008

That did the trick, thanks Brad.

I have one other related question that I'm not sure whether you can help
with (or anyone else on the list, for that matter).  Now that we're
using this SystemInformation library by adding in the appropriate lines
to the LocalUserOptions.cmake file in our VTK build tree, is there some
way check in our application's CMake configuration whether or not the
VTK library being used has the SystemInformation library built in?

In case my question isn't clear, I would like a way to test at the cmake
configure stage of my application whether or not the SystemInformation
stuff has been built into VTK so that if in the future we rebuild VTK
and forget to add in the LocalUserOptions.cmake file we'll get an error
during configuration instead of during the link stage.